Businesses require congruency - all the right information - in the right places online and offline to be effective, to get found and for people to have 'know, like and trust'. This is more than just copywriting. This is more than just copywriting. This is branding services .
If you want to create excellence and authenticity in your field, create a brand. Then ensure everything you create is branded. We can do that for you.
We create a strategy, then easy step by step information and costings to work out what you need, when you need it and how to take the right next step for your business.
All your Marketing Assets in one Place
Successful Branding Guidelines
Understanding your niche in the market has never been more important. We have so many options that it is almost impossible to stand out. Here's some tips that you need to consider:
- Really know your client - We work with entrepreneurs and business owners who want a level of understanding but don't want to do everything themselves. They are often men, 40 plus, with a successful thriving SME.
They are busy, driven people who don't go for marketing speak and like being taken care of. They need more than a copywriter, more than a strategist, they need a project manager who understands the world of business. They need a problem solving person who has a high level of ideation and relates well to them and their brand. They need someone who will just get it done.
- Take a risk - And be exceptional. Seth Godin's Purple Cow assures us this is the only way to get your market share in today's crowded marketplace.
- Know your colours - Different colours appeal to different people
- Create a brand not a logo - Having a brand is more than just a picture or a couple of colours. It's a look and feel that converts from website to brochures, social platforms to business cards. It incorporates vector images, fonts and weights, CMYK, Pantone and RGB colour break downs for all your colours.
We handle this by creating branding guides with a look and feel for larger businesses, or a simple style guide so that your colours, your logo and your fonts always travel with you.
- Everything must be simple - A complicated logo won't look good on social media, a unique font will date on your logo.
- Understand that look and feel beats content every time - Before someone takes the time to get to know your brand by reading, they will either like or not like it. This takes less than 7 seconds.
- Get branded photography - This is more than just a professional photo shoot. This is a photoshoot designed to make your brand stand out. We create a brief for our professional photographers to work with so that the images fit the brand, the purpose and the colour psychology that will excite your ideal client.
- Use professional video - Video is THE #1 tip for your brand to stand out today. As highly consumable, easy bite sized content, branded video is the best thing you can place on your website for high visibility and great impact.
- Integrate your socials and directory listings - If you want to get found online, having the social links you need to be visible is essential. Using RSS feeds (showing your latest posts) from your preferred platform is a great way to keep content relevant and recent.
- Give a face to your brand - Whether it is yourself or your team, people love to know people. We are all pretty savvy on stock images too these days, so photos and videos that are of your actual team are highly valuable branding assets.
Website Design and Branding Services
We do a range of work for a brand, depending on their needs. Here's some examples:
Stafford Advisory Case Study
We are excited to announce the relaunch of Stafford Advisory. If you want to work with an ethical, effective property advocate, please contact Kirk. His favourite clients are empty nesters and corporate women.
To find out what makes your brand unique, branding services or strategic brand management, work with us. Give us a call or email Emma. We would love to hear from you.